Why we need a muscle massage gun?
After the fitness exercise, if the muscles are not massaged or stretched, they will become very tight and cause fascial adhesion. Not only will the body feel uncomfortable, but it will also affect the recovery and growth of muscles, and there may have the situation of muscle Stiffness, and tightness. With the muscle massage gun, it produces 2000-3000 vibrations per minute. Through the gun head impacting, to some extent, the tight body parts after exercise can be relaxed. At the same time, it effectively dissipates the large amount of creatine produced by the human body due to work and life, and has a very good effect of relieving body fatigue; its high-frequency oscillation effect can penetrate deep skeletal muscles and relax skeletal muscles instantly. Meridians, nerves and blood vessels flowed instantly.
Professional massage gun can be replaced with different massage heads according to different body parts of different people. Generally, the muscle massage gun is equipped with 4-8 massage heads. The massage head is a very important part of the fascia gun. Generally speaking, the more massage heads it has, the more specific the massage site it is targeted.
Let’s see how to use different massage head in different body parts.
Large ball head—- one size larger than ordinary ball head, suitable for pectoralis major and latissimus dorsi muscles, because these muscles are located close to the breastbone, ribs and muscles are relatively thin, so when massaging this piece, choose a low-grade one Large ball head with larger vibration frequency and larger contact area.
- Round Ball head— It is the most common and most versatile massage head. Because the ball-shaped head has a relatively large contact area and relatively soft material, it is basically suitable for every part of the body. It can be used to massage large muscle groups such as arms, lower back, buttocks, thighs, and calves.
- Flat head —The flat tip design enlarges the contact surface, which is suitable for the relaxation of various muscle parts. At the same time, the special flat design can play the effect of muscle plasticity and shape the lines while massaging.
- Air cushion head: It can also be called “tower head”. The tower-shaped design plays a role in buffering vibration, suitable for sensitive muscles or parts with slight pain. At the same time, air cushion heads can be preferred to reduce vibration when relaxing massage for the elderly at home. .
- U-shaped head: This is a special massage head for sensitive areas such as the spine and Achilles tendon. Because these muscles are located on both sides of the bone, it is easy to hit the bones with a large area of the massage head. The special U-shaped design, Avoiding the sensitive bones in the middle, it precisely acts on the muscles on both sides.
- Cylindrical head and finger-shaped head: Both are suitable for impacting deep tissues, such as meridians, palms, and soles. The finger-shaped head stimulates more than the cylindrical head.
- Cone-shaped head: small end area, suitable for precise massage of pain points, relatively irritating, it is best not to stay longer than 30s during use.