How will the massage gun help you recover after exercise?
After fitness or exercise, the sympathetic nerve is over-excited, causing the muscles to be too tense when stop , resulting in fascial adhesion, which affects the fascial adhesion or damage and the body often has many uncomfortable reactions: like muscle stiffness, tight, some part of skin temperature is low and damp; Muscle tissue is loose, inelastic ; There are irregular lumps or strands of hard tissue under the skin, deep muscles, and sutures which is a way for the body to protect muscles, and it is also a protective mechanism that hinders muscle recovery. In particular, some deep-seated muscles are difficult to reach by normal foam shafts or vibrating foam shafts.
Therefore, it is necessary to release these extra excitement through fascia relaxation, so that the above problems can be solved and alleviated. With dynamic stretching before training and static stretching after training, the muscles and joints are safer. Compared with our daily use of foam rollers to relax, the deep tissue massage gun relaxes muscles and fascia more deeply and accurately. The massage gun produces 200-3000 vibrations per minute and the gun head impacts the certain part of the body to help the muscles and soft tissues relax and recover, and promote blood circulation. At the same time, it effectively dissipates the large amount of creatine produced by the human body due to fatigue in exercise, work, and life. It has a very good effect on relieving body fatigue. Its high-frequency oscillation effect can penetrate deep skeletal muscles and relax skeletal muscles instantly. The nerves and blood vessels flowed smoothly.
4 science knowledge to help you have deeper understanding:
1. Mechanical pressure effect: When the shock wave enters the human body, due to the different media contacted, different mechanical stress effects can be produced at the interface of different tissues, which are manifested as different tensile and compressive stresses on the cells.
Chronic soft tissue injury The invaded tissues are micro-traumatic, and the body produces a healing response. The healing process causes angiogenesis and increases local nutrient supply, which stimulates the repair process.
2. Cavitation effect: This is numerous tiny bubbles contained in human tissues rapidly expand and rupture under the action of shock waves, resulting in high-speed liquid micro-jets, resulting in impact effects. The cavitation effect is good for dredging the occluded microvessels and loosening the adhesion of the soft tissues of the joints.
3. Analgesic effect:
- Because the extracorporeal shock wave has a strong force on human tissues, it can directly inhibit nerve ending cells, thereby alleviating pain;
- Extracorporeal shock wave can change the frequency of receiving pain by nociceptors, thereby alleviating pain;
- Extracorporeal shock wave can inhibit the transmission of pain information by changing the composition of chemical media around the nociceptors
4. Stimulate growth factors (blood vessels, bones, collagen regeneration) and stimulate stem cells. After the shock wave, factors such as angiogenic growth factor, VEGF and proliferating cell nuclear antigen will be produced in the surrounding soft tissues.